Monday 21 October 2019

Chairs Challenge 2019

Sorry I didnt get a chance to take photos of all the entries  (if you email me a picture I will add them here as I get them)

Dont forget we need these back for Regional day on June 13 2020. You can have more than one piece up on Regional day, you can enter older pieces and you can carry on making new pieces. Lets make it our most amazing display yet! 

Here is the WINNING entry by Martha Connock - just beautiful and a worthy winner.








A very close second place was Joy Griffiths with her clever Dressed Crab. Very well thought out as well as beautifully executed.

This is me wearing mine - looks better on me than it did on a hanger





Here are the JETS lovely entries. Aren't they super? Every JET got a comment card for their entry and a voucher for Hobbycraft. Well done for these super pieces of work









No comments: