On Friday 21st September we had a workshop with Isobel Hall. It was an excellent playing and experimental day. Isobel introduced us to using Texture magic and madiera smocking thread and great fun was had stitching and steaming fabric to get it to shrink. We used encaustic wax with stamps onto fabric and crackle paint. Everyone came away with a sample that can be turned into something else.
- information for new members
- ABC Travelling Sketch Books
- wightwick manor exhibition
- top tips
- National Stitch Day 2017 at Rock Houses Kinver
- Personal Inspiration Travelling Books
- Capability Brown exhibition 2016
- Mixed Media Mosiacs Residential with Stevie Walker...
- Bee Drawings